All alone, or in two's,
The Ones Who really love you Walk up and down
Outside the Wall. Some hand in hand
and Some Gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists Make Their
stand.
And When They've Given You Their
all Some stagger and fall,
After all it's not easy Banging your heart
Against Some mad bugger's wall.
This was the year where I thought it would be another year and ended up being one of the most representative of my life.
This was the year when I graduated and became licensed.
This was; Nbsp; ... 2 times.
This was the year where I was less than 2 feet away from Karen O. and Win Butler, the latter greets him and I turned to see.
This was the year where we finally saw the writing on the wall.
This was the year where I went to Tepotzotlan multiple times when I laughed before saying that ever since it made me very far.
This was the year where I've been depressed for a considerable amount of time, do not wish anybody the truth.
This was the year that did not go to Coachella, I have to go next year.
This was the a & amp; about girls, or where I was refused a visa and was 6 months without it, but 3 of those months have been the best of my life.
This was the year when at last and for a while, I felt completely and utterly happy, something I've wanted all my life.
This was the year where I buy Rock Band 3 and is phenomenal.
This was the year when finally I heard news of Daft Punk. This was the year when I graduated and became licensed.
This was; Nbsp; ... 2 times.
This was the year where I was less than 2 feet away from Karen O. and Win Butler, the latter greets him and I turned to see.
This was the year where we finally saw the writing on the wall.
This was the year where I went to Tepotzotlan multiple times when I laughed before saying that ever since it made me very far.
This was the year where I've been depressed for a considerable amount of time, do not wish anybody the truth.
This was the year that did not go to Coachella, I have to go next year.
This was the a & amp; about girls, or where I was refused a visa and was 6 months without it, but 3 of those months have been the best of my life.
This was the year when at last and for a while, I felt completely and utterly happy, something I've wanted all my life.
This was the year where I buy Rock Band 3 and is phenomenal.
This was the year where I not only graduated, but also my friends graduated from George, and Gerardo Diego.
This was the year where I decided to give in to achieve what I want, no matter how destroyed over.
AND SOMEHOW ... &this WHERE ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment