I always try to plan things, be a way out somewhere with my friends or on the future of my life, doing this gives me a feeling that I have control concerning the situation n and things around him. Such was my conviction for masterminding the things that I liked the phrase: "How many times do I have to repeat it? I always I have a plan "
Lately I can say I'm fine, I'm not depressed, I feel sad and taking into account what has happened in the last months of the year the situation in general is stable. CH
lanear things, just live the present day and the time is not my style, but on many occasions when trying to plan something, rarely went as planned.
And though I say it's not my style, I really will try this, do not plan anything, do not plan anything and just see how things are. I think the last thing you plan with great accuracy, was the trip to San Francisco with my brother, who will be in February and that will be great, but speak after that.
But yeah, despite all that I have before, not a day goes by, do not spend more than two hours, where I do not remember Erika, and that's something I can not avoid and still not I'll do about it. Th
0 comments:
Post a Comment