People sometimes ask me: why you write in English? Why don't you write in English? What's wrong with the English? What is so special about the English language?
Well to start, I must admit I am a little "malinchista"(can´t find a proper translation to this word) since I was very young and just beginning to be able to remember, my life has been deeply influenced by American culture, from the fact that I started to learn English from elementary school, to the fact that I've always traveled a lot to the United States, either to visit friends of my parents or just to vacation.
Another reason is that I often feel that writing in English, you can write more things that you have in mind and explain what you really mean.
Not That I Do Not like the English, on the Contrary, If I could choose a language for life Would Be English, There Are events and times Where I prefer to write a post in English, pero Inglés language you Something That I Can Not Explain, Which makes me motivated to write in That language.
For this and for Many Other Reasons, I prefer to write in Inglés and I will continue doing it this way, at least for now
that's all
Jorge .-
0 comments:
Post a Comment