"" "A fifteen-second segment of the melody of this song is duplicated in the introduction to the fisrt song with the result Itself That the album is cyclical in nature: the last words spoken Before the song cuts off are: "Is not this where-" And at the ... [To be continued)
As you know, music has a huge Influence on me, I Would Not Lie if I Said That 80% of my day I dedicate it to hear some kind of music, I find the music as Something fascinating, the melody, the lyrics, the music explosions and of course the secret and incredibly deep, irrational and indecipherable Often musicians put Meanings That Into Their songs.
All that for me is intoxicatenbsp;
Karen Lee Orsolek: Vocals
Nick Zinner: Guitar
Brian Chase: Drums
I listen to the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs" since 2004, but I never stopped long enough to appreciate their music, that changed in 2009 when I saw them live for the first time at Coachella, I was so impressed of the way they played that I start to dedicate myself to fully listen to this band and know everything about them. The way how Nick Zinner plays guitar, how Brian Chase looks so happy when he plays the drums, and the incredible way that the beautiful Karen Lee Orzolek sings and her phenomenal performance on stage, all this and more make it Yeah Yeah Yeahs are in the number 9 on my top.
.
#6.-
The Mars Volta
Omar Rodríguez-L\u0026amp; oacute; fish: Guitar, backing vocals Live Cedric Bixler-Zavala: Isaiah Owens Vocals: Keyboards Juan Alderete : Electric bass
Marcel Rodriguez-Lopez: Percussion
Deantoni Parks - Drums
It Was funny how Became this band my number 6 on my top favorite bands. at first I Was Not Even a fan, But There Were two Factors important here, the first WAS That It Was Something That Had Never Heard and when i start to analize, I love how They combine Their music in Such a Way That sound so psychedelic , so progressive, so experimental and to Some Extent so artistic, it was amazing. The second factor
That WAS Their concert was my first concert in my Entire life and WHERE WAS the moment I discovered Something new in my life, something wonderful, something that would change my life forever and make me a fan of the concerts forever.
That's enough for now I think, I hope you are enjoying and in the next post I will put the last 5 places of the top, wait for it!
Jorge.-
Marcel Rodriguez-Lopez: Percussion
Deantoni Parks - Drums
It Was funny how Became this band my number 6 on my top favorite bands. at first I Was Not Even a fan, But There Were two Factors important here, the first WAS That It Was Something That Had Never Heard and when i start to analize, I love how They combine Their music in Such a Way That sound so psychedelic , so progressive, so experimental and to Some Extent so artistic, it was amazing. The second factor
That WAS Their concert was my first concert in my Entire life and WHERE WAS the moment I discovered Something new in my life, something wonderful, something that would change my life forever and make me a fan of the concerts forever.
That's enough for now I think, I hope you are enjoying and in the next post I will put the last 5 places of the top, wait for it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment