Thursday, December 30, 2010

Milena Velba Free Moives ... We Came in

ed Parry
William Butler Jeremy Gara Sarah Neufeld
Tim Kingsbury
Marika Anthony-Shaw
(The whole band play guitar, drums, bass guitar, piano, violin, viola, cello, double bass, xylophone, glockenspiel, keyboard, French horn, accordion, harp, mandolin and hurdy-gurdy, and switch instrumental duties throughout their shows .)
Oh Arcade Fire, oh Arcade Fire, maybe The Wall by Pink Floyd was my album of the year, but definitely Arcade Fire, it was my band of the year, no doubt about that. Their perfect songs have accompanied me in moments of great joy, in dull moments, in normal moments, and at moments where I completely broken and their music helps them get up and move on.
Also, tI Arcade Fire concert in Mexico City, has-been one of the MOST memorable concerts of my life, and that's because i shared it with the person I love MOST in my Entire Life Was a spectacular night and will never forget. And Every Time I Heard Their music, I can not help thinking in my love, and Wanting to be with her.

Arcade Fire is one of Those bands Which Can Be Said to Have an Impressive talent and evrything They Do, They Do it brilliant. They Have only 3 studio albums But evry single one of Them Was Made with great care and with great talent. PLAY

NOIR MIRROR, I really recommend it.

# 4
Ramones





Joey Ramone: Vocals
Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone
Guitar: Bass Guitar
Tommy Ramone: Drums
ONE TWO THREE FOUR !!!!!! If

you enter my room you will see That Among the Thousands of posters That I have, is the third largest theRamones of the Entire room. Appreciation for the I Have this band is amazing, and historical Used Since my dad as lullabies music when i was a baby, i have greatesteem for them. Their lyrics

That Many Times Had no sense, Their very rapid chords, and the attitude this group Drove That Were unmatched, and is agreat shame for me not to Have Seen Them Live.

# 3
Nirvana









Kurt Cobain: Guitar, Vocals
Krist Novoselic, Dave Grohl
Bass Guitar: Drums





Nirvana ... ... I'll just say this, There Are two facts about nirvana That changed my life forever. First, When I Heard Territorial Pissings for the first time and second, When I Learned of the death of Kurt Cobain and His official cause of it: suicide.
Oh, and Kurt WAS Also left handed.

# 2 The Doors

Jim Morrison.
Vocals Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger Keyboards : Guitar
John Densmore: Drums

0 comments:

Post a Comment