Sunday, January 2, 2011

Alice In Wonderland Iron On Transfer Are you going to San Fierro?

Plans included part of Those Several trips to the United States, But That Was all ruined, and all for a stupid "administrative process" which did Not Even Know What the hell it meant to.

Of course the whole thing That Later Happened with Erika, and my last vacation Eventually Became the best vacation of my life But Sadly, all that's is gone. It

Took about 6 months until i finally got an email Which told me That WAS my visa ready and That I Would soon arrive, and now finally i have it in my hands, my American visa Renewed for Another 10 long years.

And All That has Happened after Obviously I Have to Do Something to try to go back to Being the one Before, Not That I do not want to move forward, and Do not Want to see Into the future, on the cont

0 comments:

Post a Comment