Thursday, December 16, 2010

Styles For A 32 Year Old Woman Below the Radar


I Need To Be a little inactive for the next Few Days, it's vital, I Need To Be calm, make no nonsense and do Things Correctly and carefully. I'm going to

connect to the messenger just for a FEW minutes, Either from the office or from home, I will login to facebook, pero just to kill boredom, I Will Not put anything new, normally will comment photo and Stock, post or anything, unless it has Something to do with my plans (Which honestly I Doubt it). I think all I HAD to upload to the facebook, uploaded it yesterday [ (ui = ǝɟıl ʎɐp ɐ]

I still thinking about the day That Just Passed [Wednesday 15 December, 2010] what a wonderful day, I really Did not expect That It Was Going To Be so good, everytime I see her itin the past, this will serve as a loophole for Everything i have in my mind and i have to say.

But I Need To Be inactive, I need to be ... Below the radar.

that's all


Jorge .-






ʎʇʇıʞıɹǝ ɟǝɥɔ lnɟıʇnɐǝq ʎɯ noʎ ǝʌol
ı

0 comments:

Post a Comment