Monday, January 3, 2011

Reason Orkester Empty

The other day, I jump up with my best friends to see the movie "The Social Network" from the Beginning it caught a little of Our Attention so we all Agree To see it in the teathers, Something That Does not Often very Happen Because It's always very Difficult for a large group of people want to see the Same movie.

I for myself, I was really looking forward to see this movie, Because I Had seen the trailer and Did not seem to Be a stupid teenage movie, with zero arguments and a stupid story and Predictable. In the Contrary and luckily the movie WAS Devoted to telling the story of facebook intelligently and with an Accurate and credible story to the public. Of course

There Was Also The Fact That It Was Directed by David FinchThat's all
LXC

Jorge .-







0 comments:

Post a Comment