Today was undoubtedly the worst week of my life, as well as the phone call but I thought my life was horrible, I do not remember, will almost forget impossible, but I must not stop, I must not let this destroy me, it's awful if, and I take much much time to get over, but as I said this person, "must be seen as a good memory something nice happened "and it's true, it was amazing, was the best thing that ever happened in my life.
And yes !!!!, and I'm sad! very sad !!!!! I takes me a bitch. But at the same time feel goodthat something can make me feel so, so sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human.
And the only way I could to feel so very sad now is if I felt something incredible and spectacularly good before, so I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I feel is like a beautiful sadness.
days and nights to come will be very difficult, I take a long time to get over, but I have to, would not be myself if I stay stuck, I have to move.
0 comments:
Post a Comment