Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thong Bikini Difference

TMLXC There's still nobody home?
how can you treat me this way?
What Should I do?
call her? Not
cal her?
stay in home?
watch dexter?
isolate of the world?
start to kill?
or kill myself? Would not That Be
pathetic?
or What shall I do?
break up homes?
send flowers by phone?
get a dirty woman?
get a dirty girl?
go to Shrinks?
Rarely sleep?
people keep as pets?
train dogs?
rats race?
fill the attic with cash?
bury treasure?
store up leisure?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I forget?
why can not I move on?
why can not I move on?
why can not I move on?
why can not I move on?
why can not I move on?
why I can not relax at all
never


Jorge .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment