Friday, April 24, 2009

Where Is The Sacrificial Anode Boat Images

esponsibility of the National Epidemiological Surveillance and Disease Control, reported that in the last 24 hours, 14 deaths have added more, and still lack the notice of most hospitals country.

From the official residence of Los Pinos, the Health Secretary Jose Angel Cordova Villalobos, sent a message on national television the night the Mexican population, which asked him to avoid places crowded or attend events multitudionarios, unless absolutely necessary.

Accompanied by Secretaries of Health and the Federal District and TMLXC

Similarly, advised people who are sick to avoid using public transport Metro.

José Angel Córdova

confirmed that this is just a new influenza virus that caused an epidemic, which is controlled.

explained that this virus has occurred in other states, but in smaller numbers compared to the Federal District because this city was the largest number of hospitals.

said the move to suspend classes is to cut the infection in this population, since no &s (the swine influenza virus is of such pigs so far, which somehow came to the U.S. and then here in Mexico), others say do not worry. _.

guess it's true ... nothing bad happens, I'm safe at home ... no school ... I worry about my brothers but they have to travel on the metro and suburban working in crowded places ... omg! since last night, who informed him of the classes, Hideko called to ask me I was going to do .... I was scared. __. bone was partly: ohh cool! No School (H), but this really is ugly ...

think people that are here in USA or Mexico uu

understand me and if I know! Am an exaggerated nernerves but I can not help feeling scared .... the government lies ... not be true and what is a lie ...

Today is not a happy day ... I've spent reading about everything ... and ahh ~ ~ I think I'd better read now or I traumaré more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment