Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spanish Wedding Reception Wording 4 days ago

Day live, and I hope to stop coming to Miyavi in October, or, as was confirmed u.ù

but that's not so important after all ... The worst thing is that I can not calm down I uu few times in my life I have done things religious, well now I felt the tremendous need to ask for things ... a. .. That person .__________________.
my mom says that for my age, I am greatly exaggerated ... but hey I can do?! I swear I have tried to remove but I guess I was nervous and exaggerated to be part of my pesonal (?)
aside, it makes me mad>. \u0026lt;that people who do not, today I had to leave and had muchi people without face masks chasms ... osea! have said time and again that is a good m &

0 comments:

Post a Comment