Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Vote Of Thanks Speech For A Wedding
Jake knows that Heath was surprised his ability to talk for hours about issues of no importance. A Heath, who keeps the words as if they were treasures, Jake is surprised that the use thus without wear down, without seeming dull and heard a thousand times over and over again. Called the attention (inevitably) that Jake is interrupted mid-sentence and baste with another almost without thinking and it seems like everything is consistent and has body. - Heath - say and pronounces his name as if he had something hidden in it, something mysterious, something incomprehensible - Do you know why it's so hot today? This is damn hot ... Almost snowed yesterday and I could seewhat with my eyes, so cold! And today, however ... What? - Jake looks at him as if he had to realize he was there.
- Hn-answer and has a smile when Jake frowns - Nothing. What did you say? - What's hot - responds somewhat reluctant, as if she was relying entirely on their response - Very hot. Heath
nods slowly, as if in thought. Jake loves it, but sometimes ... Well, sometimes it gets a little crazy.
- I think ... I like to hear you talk - Heath pulls a beer from the fridge and opens it with a gesture abstracted - I think.
- Do you believe? - Question
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment