Finally, there is still much.
What else ... I've been sleeping late these days, Inner Core Sakurin added to your myspace friends XDD
slider and have a new fan art contest (enter
Ò.ó
Inner Core,
the link in my sidebar xD
)
certainly went to the supermarket today and it was great * o *! I had no idea that my town was so great, nor knew the outside estancionamiento Square there was soooo huge XDD almost no people. o. makes me think I'm the only girl who does not rise to the corner in their holidayxDU but it is not my fault oo is the economic crisis or ¬ ¬ we have such poor; O;! XD NAHH
in order ... certainly say a lot lately anyway ... and anyway it all comes from both, I have been stuck in their English classes: B
uhh and by the way, next Saturday is my first review, or, I hate the third conditional u.ú not know if I will spend the written exam ...
the oral if you go because as we must talk about something you like * 3 * speak of Laruku: D!! And take my true to display the teacher .. jojojo xDD
and now that ....
innercore.tk
0 comments:
Post a Comment