Saturday, October 24, 2009

San Francisco Emo Hair Stylist Card Captor Sakura

Riding the bicycle I
newly Bought, I go running with you Along the river, tra-la-la. Once we get to the green park, we take out the camera, happily stand together, and take a souvenir photo.




Onaka ga suite kita I O-bentou tabeyou Kokage wo ni natta no Futari suwatte shibafu Sukoshi hito-yasumi Oishii kuuki to elp-tamago hoobareba Nan da ka shiawase ga Harukaze or Tanpopo sasowarete fuwari to tonda

I'm hungry. Let's eat lunch! On the grass under the shadow of the trees, let's sit and rest for a bit. When I fill my mouth with air and tasty boiled eggs, somehow I feel so fortunate. The spring wind Makes the dandelions fly gently. Aozora no Kumo by ukabu hikousen Minami no shima e to Ran-ran-ra ga Hitottobi Iruka janpu asonde shite 'ru yo-shibuki houseki Hajikeru nami no you by Kirameite' ru Kimi ga boku wo koe Dandan yobu ookiku Youyaku naru Me ga sameta n 'da Yume wo committees' ta yo Kimochi yokatta Neboketa yo Egao ga naru yuuyake of akaku Sorosoro kaerou Atataka that hidamari kienai ga Mune no uchi turned
 of Floating in the blue sky, a cloud shaped like a flying ship Takes flight for the south island, tra-la-la. Let's enjoy ourselves like the dolphins jumping. The splashing sprays, like jewels, are sparkling. The voice of you calling me bit by bit becomes louder. And last, I wake up. Oh, it was just a dream. It felt good! My half-asleep smiling face

0 comments:

Post a Comment