Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Free Utah Dirvers License Template I'm so tired ...

Livejourneros Hello again! Once again I'm here but not much to tell ... I do not know if I told you but was to enter a layout module with my friend [info] vidz13 but in the end I refused the registration ... although everything was the fault of the secretary ¬ ¬ lio us greatly. After confirming squares, then goes and says the course is saturated ... so no na '.. anyway he told me that if there was a free slot at the end I would call ... but we do not think it does, and if you do not Hold on to the end of October ... then I would point xq would lose many classes and then if that would be a mess: S
The truth that makes me orNo bit of anger because I had already made up his mind to go to the module and xq the other hand I was excited to go to Sandra, but good in the end failed, that is going to do ...

Moreover, I pointed to the pool in the morning to exercise, this summer I said that quite parked and it was time to return to resume swimming. Although it seems silly, it shows not doing anything during the summer because I have finished today busted ... I made a few long, I had to stop to rest xq was exhausted. Wear all day with a depletion sueƱoy ... I did not want to do anything. So I've spent most of the day to see True Blood. What a fool I was, I had to have seen it before, so II've been losing, this series is the best there & hearts I had to have listened to my friend before we go XD but better late than never? : P

I'm still in search of courses but this time in English ... but the thing is hard .... no seats on any site ... and they will have to wait until January to return to retake the course again and to catch people, so I have to wait ... but keep looking ...

Well, nothing more to tell ... I leave you with some icons I've been doing ^ ^

Kisses!


Teasers


[1-22] Sara & Grissom
[23-24] Olsen
[25-27] The Princess Bride


C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Icons
001 002 003





004 005 006



007

016 017 018


020 019 021


022 023 024