love and suffer) has been more than a page that I have started more than a tear, not only because of these factors make me love this book, but the story of Jane. Especially as passionate love story that kept Jane and Mr. Rochester. I love this man. I love love Mr. Darcy and Mr. Rochester bias but I love him more. I love his irony, his pride, the passionate and sensitive that's ... I love everything about him ^ ^ When Ella asks her to stay despite having betrayed and hurt, I could not mourn over his desperation not to get an idea of living without her ... I have even branded him in the head.
If you have not read, I recommend it, certainly if you havebeige fact, especially those you like books like pride and prejudice, sense and sensibility (which actually is called opinion and feeling), Wuthering Heights and etc ... Also
you will wonder which one I like most, if Emily or Charlotte, but the truth would be absurd to compare because they both have very different styles and both books are very different. It is true that more or less related topics, but one is the love-hate maintaining two characters as Catherine and Heatwicht (the name does not remember much XD) and love beyond morality and ethics Jane - Edward. Although Wuthering Heights is very good dialogues and phrases "I can not live without my life I can not die without my soul"; . I knew also have another sister who is a writer but this writes more poetry or something XD anyway inform me. At the end makes me a fan of the Bronte sisters: P Finally, congratulations to
vidz13
was her birthday on Sunday, but congratulated her on the face, I do it here too ^ ^ and know that I owe you a birthday gift ^ ^ and see if we celebrate one day, you owe me a piece of cake XD wapisima Congratulations! I'm glad to spend another year in your company and that this year I was able to meet and better ^ ^ you are a wonderful aunt and never change ^ ^ CHT
MLXC Besos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment