The truth is that I have much to say ... this week I've been a little sick but I'm better, and that we are to September: S to my dismay ... because people become cows and gigs twice cut four cashiers are ... and that's not the worst, what I fear is Borderia chuleria and the rock. And I know and I know that I can not shut me up, and also an answer to command him to hell. Puff ... I do not know ...
other hand, I'm back to walking with the PS, and I also flawed to Play XD but to see if I cheer up and update my portfolio once ... I still have things to put on and update some other things.
I finished reading the chicthey dreamed of a match and a can of gasoline, it's getting very interesting and even if you know all the mystery, the best is, the end ... seriously, that as time goes on I love this Salander, is a crack XD better than Mikael "the balls": P but is a character that is not bad ^ ^ It's all
I can count so far: P
Kisses!
0 comments:
Post a Comment