I apologize in advance for the fate of my writing ... today do not give up to 100% due to resacon I have ... Saturday I went with some friends and I still have the hangover lasts, and I'm rather lost in limbo absolute absurdity. I'm weird, angry and more stupid than ever XD
speak that I've finally seen Big Bang Theory, and tell you that I love & heart I love all the characters and especially their freak XD I actually saw one that did not stop capital to laugh like a disjointed ... Penny and the rest is great too, but I'll Sheldon. His constant irony, their rarity and their total ignorance towards human relationships makes it a completely different character and in particular that stand out from others. I also encanto the end of the capi ... I do not know if some of you have seen that capital, those who follow the series probably know her, I know it was that all three went to Vegas and sheldon is left alone at home and China uses to buy food and check your frikadas, but left the keys inside and have to sleep over at Penny XD I love those two, make a comic duo of the best.
Another series that I discovered by chance in four, on Monday night, it was True Blood ... already see in advance xq thought was on my list of outstanding series but in the end I did not care to see it on TV. No wonder there are people who like ... was the first chapter and I liked ... no wonder Sookiand was charmed by Bill ... not that you'll get the vampires XD and that dream ... so today we have her again, although it is a pity that only emit a chapter a day. Besides the end of the first left me very wrong ... half! so I'm anxious to see what happens ... the truth that could see online, but online I'm seeing in the octave of CSI and I'm not seeing many series at once ... I'm weird, I know ¬ ¬ so wait till tonight: P By the way, no wonder the issue so late, has some sex scenes ... you shit! at least the first chapter and sure that the whole series is so ... let my friend told me that is so throughout the series.
And told this, I leave with my new tira de iconos^^
Teasers
[1-2 ]Alice in the wonderland
[3-8] Katy Perry
[9-12] Snowhite [13-24] Jorja Fox
[25-27] Grissom & Sara
| Icons | ||
| 001 | 002 | 003 |
| | | |
| 004 | 005 | 006 |
| CHTML | 013 014 015 | |
| | 016 017 018 | |
| | 019 021 020 | |
| nbsp; | ||
| |
||
0 comments:
Post a Comment