I have wanted so much to see ... this time surely not wait to cast him in Spain, to get into his head on the internet and see them in original version. now I'm hooked on the eighth season of CSI. After the moment of tension that I experienced in the first chapter, I could lose all the others and now mainly has already been made official relationship of Grissom and Sara ^ ^
Here I leave my list of series I have expected to see:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Women Desperados 3. CSI Miami 4. Medium
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. Bones
7. Heroes 8. Californication
win if I have certainly encouraged me to see new series, True Blood, Skins ..... Finally, I leave you a video I made of the top 12 kisses from the television at least to my perspectives: P Hope you like! And until the next ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment