Saturday, May 9, 2009

What To Do For A Strained Hip Diagram



Another week, when deigning to update

^ ^ actually the whole week I've been wanting to vent here ... but apparently began the period consume-all-my-time in U X_x and although I admit that I spend great with my teammates (and believe me and I can venture to say ^ ^ friends), I am starting as a be very busy and I realize that now study! oo as read, I studied!! Oo
good was supposed to change my habits a bit to enter the U: P so far I've saved and I'm living without sacrificing my life (or not xD life depended on consideration of "life" , xD).

finally, I've gone through severalmoods this week, parti happy, I remember being sad one day, then annoying and now I think I returned to my intoxicated xD.
already bored me to act carefully and thoughtfully! ò-or so I've never been! if I want things to go well, I'll do it MY WAY! not really happened to me u_u maybe not so bad that momentarily changed my way of coping ...
but just not me and so not worth

know, I'm more rare than usual xD and STILL not understand what I want to say, but damn! this is MY blog so here I can not vent as you want! ^ ^ CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment