xD! I have avoided the topic a bit but now that I want to avoid the other stuff I'll post has been talk about my college life. When entering the U.S. was going I thought, "boo, I'll be sure to pure geeks and fans of bacteria weas going to talk about very metaphysical ..." y. .... STRICTLY EQUIBOQUE ME! XD all boys (and girls xD) are very nice and juicy * w * and pass good for Carretier xD. so here I feel good in the air and passing ^ ^ xD
cerreteros issues are also very friendly and you can have interesting conversations going on (see, tb are some moments of seriousness ... but few xD). I have some friends You can already say that I consider them as friends! ^ ^ See, only 3 months have passed but I kiero mucho! ^ ^ And have helped me a lot and I have agreed with everything that I am rare and complicated xDD and although I had some (well.. Maybe more than some xD) percanse unpleasant, compared with the amount of beautiful people I have knowledge and good experiences with a shit (is, these people put me through these bad times tb are shit for me XD) in fiin, I have much more to say
xP I'm not very clever to write but I wanted do and this was what came out xD
leave comments is this entry xD
Ingino
mega kiero! ^ ^
One of the first loves of my life xD telos felicia! * W * as I love this girl-gata xD
and to end a song that has taken many turns me to mind ... September, maybe it's for the moment ^ ^
HIM - Heartache Every Moment
lust to dust In your sweetest torment I'm lost And no heaven
help, willing and capable of losing everything
one fatal kiss is only very creeping anxiety every moment
From now until the end anguish is all the time, you
In the depths of our heavenly suffering Our fragile souls are falling
is a heartache every moment, baby, you perceive the danger
And
But let us not give up
Why no smile of an angel
Without the wrath of God.
Only
anguish at every moment from now until the end
anguish is all the time, you
In the depths of our heavenly suffering Our fragile souls are falling
anguish is all the time, baby
you Baby you
From the whips to ashes
From
lust to dust In your sweetest torment I'm lost
0 comments:
Post a Comment