Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rolling Backpacks Nerdy

n!! and continue with this interpretation worthy of an Oscar! Lyrics



xP this is a bonus, because lately every time I hear Within one I remember irreplaceable actor ^ ^, but the song ... as well xD! besus! ^ ^

Within Temptation - See Who I am
(Mira Quien Soy)



is true what they say
We are so blind to find a way?

Fear of the unknown clouds our hearts today



Come see my world through my eyes Try to understand

We will not lose what we have


Whoever Wife and I stayed dreaming deny?
is the best
way of living Between the truth and the lies

(Chorus:)

Bankruptcy See who I am through the surface Reach
my hand and yells that we can

Free your mind and find a way

World is in our hands This is not the end


Fear is withering the soul

At the point of no return

We must change our desire to see


Ire Vere
your world through your eyes

try to understand Before we lose what we have

We can not just stop believing we should try
Because we stand up against the truth and lies

(Chorus:)
Bankruptcy See who I am through the surface Reach

my hand and yells that we can
Free your mind and find a way

The world is in our hands


Go
Bankruptcy

who I am through the surface Reach

my hand and yells that we can
Free your mind and find a way
The world is in our hands

This is not the final

Listen to the silence I extend my fault

remain our strength? is the power to rise


(Chorus:)

Bankruptcy See who I am through the surface Reach my hand

And shouts que
we can Free your mind and find a way

The world is in our hands See who I am

Bankruptcy

through the surface Reach

my hand And cries that we can
Free your mind and find a way

The world is in our hands


This is not the end


0 comments:

Post a Comment