Yesterday afternoon I went to see Pixar's Up, my sister and her boyfriend. The truth is that it was eager to see it because to be part of Pixar also because critics painted it very well. And they were right, it's a lovely movie ... of those that will shrink the heart and crying like a cupcake. With message throughout the movie, which intertwine in it a series of all kinds of feelings. You love all the characters and you get into the skin of each of them. I am very sensitive in itself ... but from the beginning to the end we had my sister start crying ... in short, that complete agreement is a movie worth seeing. I recommend it to everyone. And of course, is also one that makes you want to laugh ... &or my aunt, who goes to the movies one day she and her husband / boyfriend stays with the child, and another day upside down ... is not the most normal? sometimes I do not know what people have in their heads.
Well, no more to say, I say goodbye .... so just say, that great this week paseis If you are planning to go away on vacation or if you go somewhere ^ ^
A hug.
0 comments:
Post a Comment