Thursday, February 5, 2009

What Happens If I Skip My Community Service Musical Presentation


Well ... has long been my music presentation of the music school which was going to guitar lessons .... I still feel ugly that I will not because I liked very much to go, but then not talk about that.
The fact is that this presentation was on December 17, 2008.

It's a bit sad the video because my mom could not use the camera: Yes! was the first time he used it and well ... recorded a little sick, had a lot of noise apart ¬ _ ¬ but I think if you can hear the melodies I played [to and formal language so LOL!] they were: The Lesson 72, "First Lessons in guitarra" , July S. Sagreras, and "Bourre &; Quot; of BACH.
The second, the bach was the one he liked even more people n_nU hideko, who was watching me from the stands that day:)
Aside to the academy of music also going, but drum lessons, a child who was with me 3 years of secondary XD! we were not great friends .. and indeed he told me quite a bit ugly: / but ... As was the thrill of my painful past reecontrarme school XDD [ay that ....] dramatic and well ... he went to see a friend ... also went with me to school *___* I liked both second year was so cute XDDD esque .-. but ... the case is that alga very strange reason, I felt ñañaritas to see there watching me xD, anyway ... here the video: 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment