and naked with mIrada xD and pleasant conversations with the few who knew: P went to eat, but the interesting thing was the dessert, which was rum raisin ice cream, but .... RON PURE THING THAT WAS! XD even had the smell of rum! so if anyone sees one somewhere Buy it for rum ice cream is rich!
xD xD so good in me a good time in Talca, although I was a few days here in Santiago nn I have done many, I remember going outside with Toti time ago XD and I had a great time, also saw the same type as 5 times in different places and the type looked as scared of us I think xD thought that followed him, also left with naty and nn stephi to have ice cream, I also had a great time! also was my birthday (ACA no-gifts-birthday if, whatand if you add it to my des-birthday last year's results that even I have 15! nn so if asked I have 15, NO
recently while he was Hayato is my home because I brought my bass! *-* Sii! pobresito because they were fixing the fretted much u_u but very good! ^ O ^ and brought him so here I am happy and I could play again! nn
now happening to my non-life xD I've been playing ZOMG! alfin where I could complete the Quest of the Old Man Logan because I have the Ring: Fire rain and I'm happy! *-* Now onlyDr. House x_x iend, at least now I can read and understand fics xD
House
good as I notice that my life should priors to my non-life xD, but anyway I think that's it for now other input nn summary of my life xD the next entry surely they were the "small" problem I'm having with my religion, which occasionally happen unless something interesting in the process and I doubt that
xD anyway, greetings the few souls who visit and COMMENT ¬ ¬ (lease COMMENT SHIT! XD)
PS: I HAVE MY TICKET FOR IRON MAIDEN!! * O * PD2: I thought it was time to change the fox so here now my mood is represented by a pink ball fXD lotante
Who said that only I have pictures of pretty girls! xD it's time you get on a guy * ¬ * xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment