nights have been too colorful, too bright day, to the point of beating, it's best to take a step back and see things in a small gray and pink bubble. You can see things quiet there, as there is nothing worse than just see things very happy or very sad.
there I realized that things have not changed, everything is just as colorless as ever, is still as boring as ever and as frustrating as ever. only a small multi-colored camouflage.
not ignore what I should do that and continue the illusion or mirage break and return to business as usual ...
lie or kill you ... both are bad you know ...
in my bubble after much thought I took myand never on time. in my bubble so, and then I like.
if I have time pensare beyond my dear @ s.
so I think it's better =) and if I equiboco ... be a mistake but I will see every time you turn around and make me stronger
---- if I had thrown it Oo actually do not think anyone will remember this blog xD
but no matter, I like to write things confusing though is just for me:) U damn
forced me to throw out the blog, I think now I'll have more time to Mantana xP
nothing to say XD
affectionate if someone reads this xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment