Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fuji Fp-100c Polaroid 636



... the clock was running, people were running, the music ran ... that day it seemed that everything was fast, maybe that's why his heart (usually almost imperseptible) was beating so fast and strong ... I look at the clock and still lacked an hour he arrived, but the nerves did it come much earlier than the scheduled time and only he had to wait nervously on the swings ... people passed quickly and not even noticed the existence of this small park, perhaps that's why I liked it so much there, amid all, a small oasis of invisibility. Rambled so entertainingly
do not notice when I expected - arrive early ... - In your normal tone of semiindiferencia - you're late-and XD.
the U and I been good auqneu estudiardo uU things for controls and the third term is the worst of the race but I hope to survive with dignity xP! ^ ^.
mechonie on Friday! and it feels so good to be on the other side tb XDD although I admit that is funny xP locks you less when you have to go for money, that's the worst ...
not know what else to write I'm alive, happy to take 6 months to a little person: 3 and oddly can not find a song for the moment ... I wanted to put some lyrics uU
Finally .. that!
^ ^ kisses and love to the souls who remember this blog launched XD


nights are colored: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment