I know it had to have upgraded before but have not had time xDD I'm a mess ... there is a few days that remained meme: p
2 Days
My favorite movie: Without a doubt my favorite movie, is the diary of Bridget Jones , for me it has everything, fun, cheerful, romantic, fresh ... and tension when you have to choose between the pig from his boss or the beloved Mark .... since I saw that movie, I could not help to stay in love with British comedy ... are the best ^ ^
3 Days
fav programFavorite TV orito : Actually I have no PREFERENCES for none, I'm seeing more series, is really the only thing I see ... may occasionally see Big Brother with my sister and my mother, xq for my part, I like how you throw things at the head xDD
4 Days
My Book Favorite: no doubt for me is s Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, is a novel I was hooked from the start, and the love-hate story that keeps Lizzy with Mr. Darcy is so ... & Hearts & hearts I love these two characters. His eloquent dialogues, the story ... all ... contempt of society
0 comments:
Post a Comment