Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Have An Infection On My Cuticle Some changes are good and some not so ...


been a week a little strange ... Change ... some good, some not so ...


First, finally, I stopped smoking, just a week ago today that I have left ... and the truth that I have not been as difficult as I thought. It is true that at first when I saw my friend smoking a little complicated and I got something the temptation but I finally ended up giving me the snuff disgust ... and that's an achievement for me ^ ^

Another change, though it has cost me more than an occasional annoyance, I'm getting not feel any kind of feeling to my friend (a part of your friendship will always be present even discuss) ma ; s beyond friendship. It turns out that all the fault of a guy quamp; oacute;. That day was of downturn but when I saw that I said would not stop jumping for joy, hoping that he really was. I saw her pictures and is so cute ... I ignored his age and my surprise was when I realized that I was only 33 years ... hung photos of his new movie with Jennifer Lopez (aunt I can not stand) and it looks so cute with hair so short. He is even better ♥


And after so long ... I leave you with some of my icons, on this occasion these Grey's Anatomy ♥ ♥ I've become addicted



0 comments:

Post a Comment


; , Grey's Anatomy
001 002 003
004 005 006
CHT
016 017 018
019 020 021
022 023 024
not Icon Icon No
;