Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bob Body Opponent Bag Xl

Turning
LXC
anger when
not contained xP, things have gone pretty well these days xP I'm not going to make it unnecessary to count them ^ ^ just say I love some people and groups extrañoa other T ^ T and I really feel I can not be serca (physically xP) of them in difficult moments, but they know they can always count on me, even at a distance and I can always escape from my life to try to help the rest (because mine definitely does not have any remedy xD)
in fiiin, anteriormetne everything mentioned will not target a person, are a set of situations, stories, mariconada
and facts that I have learned / lived in these three s latestxP emanate

and so on with my life, continues as Happy, Pink & Fucking as always ^ ^ but so am I too xP

Love and greetings to the few souls who remember this blog ^ ^
see you! ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment