Saturday, January 24, 2009

Free Scratching Post Designs

Today I went to my placement exam for the unam ... y. ... y ~ ~
was great xD!
first oral examination .... fuee me regular, but even that they talk very comfortable with the teacher xD and was surprised that I liked the Japanese music OO and I met the Sex Pistols, The Clash and The Cure jejejeje ...
after listening test. _. for then I was like ... neither good nor bad ... the recording spoke too fast T_T!
after I passed the written examination ... 250 words of things I recommend that teens do not do to avoid problems ... if I did not even 250 words xD but still good n_n me
fuie finally grammar review @ w @ 5 good 10 questions .... Finally

notif & amp; eacute; in 6th level ... are 9 levels * w * so I was well ...
now just waiting to be Feb. 9 to register online and then go to register: 3

And ... ~ wanted to immortalize that day: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment