When it comes to meeting new people, I open my shell and let me know either ... attempt to meet various people to find the right person with whom I can spend time ... and once you find it, I close my armor and I want that person to stay with me ... which is totally selfish and is also the reason why friendships do not last me, and I'm always changing.
always try to self help, I always try to think positively, I try really so ... but I can not help ... or maybe do not want ...
but want that person feel bad with me ... I do not want it changed, but I want to be with her u.ú! I want that personseek psychological help * I do not think it is very expensive .__.* or I get the batteries and do my best to change ... or I sink into these sudden "depressions" o.ó!
I talked to several people, and gave me very good advice to take out ... * *
cofcofelcubodedaicofcof few things besides my mother advised me ^^!!!!
here will not write again until you notice a change in my ... no matter if it takes months ... I will write more about my life in my livejournal until it is in better ... Tickets
information or external things ... perhaps the post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment